AX Internship Program
As an AX Intern, you'll be developing at a blistering pace as you will be immediately thrown into the deep end and hit the ground running. You will be involved in real-world projects with real-world challenges to solve. You will be responsible for key business functions in the company that will affect its growth and development. Your resume will be filled with quality experience that will help you be super marketable after you graduate. You will learn more in 3 months than you can ever learn in one year in school. You will be working really hard, but playing even harder. You will be joining not just a fast growing company, but a closely knit family. Think you have what it takes to excel in the sports entertainment industry?
Qualities we look for
- Strong leadership experience or showcase the ability to lead.
- Pro active in doing things or voicing opinions.
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Adaptable to change, game for anything.
- Voracious appetite for learning
- Multi-skilled yet deeply passionate in one area
- Enjoys thinking and problem-solving
- The AX Factor. For us to know and for you to find out!
Skills that would give you an edge
- Proficiency in graphic manipulation programs like Photoshop and Illustrator
- Fluency in languages like Mandarin, Japanese, Thai, Bahasa Malay, Korean etc.
- Coding expertise in HTML, CSS, Drupal 7, Java, Swift, PHP, SQL
- Knowledge and interest in data analytics and its tools.
- Excellent command of the English language. Skilled content writer.
- Any other specialised skill you think will give you an edge
Possible roles you might fill
- Marketing Support
- Create compelling marketing materials for Run For Your Lives to drive awareness and engagement and eventually sign-ups for the event
- Develop toolkits (presentations, manuals, guides) for Sponsorship sales and Franchise Partner Managers and their respective Franchise Partners.
- Work with Sponsorship Sales and recommend activation ideas for potential sponsors
- Community Manager
- Managing Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Website Manager
- Managing server requirements and infrastructure.
- Gathering Users requirements to create new websites if needed
- Troubleshooting website issues
- Web app developer
- Developing and maintaining the Run For Your Lives Race Entry Registration system
- Implementing advanced web apps for AX business use that requires server and programming knowledge
- Developing and maintaining AX employee's feedback system
- Mobile app designer/developer
- Developing the wireframe and prototype of the app
- Designing the look and feel of the app and its content
- Developing the app according to Mobile app Manager's specifications for both android and iOS platforms
- Data Steward
- Organise company's wealth of data into a central repository
- Manage the digital tools necessary to organise and summarise company's data
- Utilize data analytics and machine learning tools to get business insights out of company's data
- Provide data-based answers to questions that shape the direction of the company
- Investment Support
- Facilitate the provision of all necessary documentation for investment sourcing purposes including presentation slides, contracts and financial data
- Understand investors needs through primary and secondary research and communicate these needs to Investor Relations
- Perform research on terms, investor profile, competing deals in order to close the investment deals as required by Investor Relations
- Run For Your Lives Product Support
- Perform research on brands and propose alignment with Run For Your Lives as a potential sponsor
- Create decks and slides for presentation to these brands by Sponsorship Sales
- Create compelling marketing materials for Run For Your Lives as requested by Brand Developer
We're looking for interns who can commit to a minimum of 3 months of work. If you are interested in the opportunity, do apply now and we'll get back to you within 2 working days. Only successful candidates will be contacted after a screening process so be sure to wow us with your resume first.